robert
cottage0477

rob jillson

rob@robertjillson.com

773.509.9555

chicago, il

all images are copyright

2008 © robert jillson

architecture
product
people
projects

My Blog
thoughts, happenings and current photos

blog
about me/contact

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

new socks





New socks! I love colorful fun socks. Unfortunately, my stock of fun socks has been upsettingly low for the last few years. So, I went through my sock drawer only to find that most of my socks had holes in them. At the same time, I stumbled upon an online sock store right when I realized my socks were low.

I started wearing crazy socks I got a job right out of school that required a tie and coat. Man I hated the wardrobe. I'm you can only do so much with crazy ties and really, if you wear a Donald Duck tie - well you can only do that so many times while meeting with the big guy in the corner office. However,if you wear bright red socks, most people wont even notice unless you wear incredibly short slacks

Here's to socks. Oh - fyi, these socks don't match on purpose. You get 3 socks - all a variation of the same design but with different colors. How cool is that.
robert robert architecture architecture product product people people projects projects about me/contact about me/contact