robert
cottage0477

rob jillson

rob@robertjillson.com

773.509.9555

chicago, il

all images are copyright

2008 © robert jillson

architecture
product
people
projects

My Blog
thoughts, happenings and current photos

blog
about me/contact

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

today's reflections


I was downtown today for a couple of appointments. The first was at Chicago and Michigan and the 2nd was across from City Hall. I parked my car at a meter on Chicago at the Lake and did a little walking. Today is election day and Chicago is holding the official Obama rally tonight so the place was littered with the 65,000 people who came into town for the rally. You could make them out because they were all (young and old) walking around with Obama shirts and taking in the sites like a day at the amusement park. Then there were the reporters. There were several set up along Wacker at the river recording pieces for tonights broadcast. One was just a guy in a suit with a tripod holding the big video camera and a mic. Another had multiple lights and reflectors and his own camera guy. Although, I gotta say the guy in the suit all by himself looked a lot better than the MTV type guy with the club t-shirt with all those lights and camera guy.

Anyway, you would think that I would have pictures of all of this but I just took it in. It is the buildings that turn me on. Cheers,
robert robert architecture architecture product product people people projects projects about me/contact about me/contact